Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ich war noch niemals in New York

Life has changed a lot in the last 2 months:
  • I don't live in Oldenburg, I live with my parents (after 11 years)
  • I work with my parents & help them (and see how it is everyday reality)
  • back to University
  • try to see my girlfriend every day (Mostly I can)
  • and run

I have little time for everything, but "where there is a will, there is a way".
I have to wait 44 days until one of my dreams (and I cannot wait for it).

Now there is nothing to undo... there isn't a way back and in less than 40 days will be in NYC ready to run, ready to dream.

2 comments:

  1. no me digas!!! espero que no haya pasado nada malo en tu familia para que hayas tenido que volver. Te deseo que te vaya genial por España.

    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No les pasa nada ... Que tenía morriña de estar por casa y mi madre esta un poquito pachucha
    Pero bien!!!
    Gracias y un saludo

    ReplyDelete

Bueno pues parece ser que al final no fue para nada.
Déjame tu opinión. Muchas gracias y hasta la próxima.