Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Killers - Human

I did my best to notice | when the call came down the line | up to the platform of surrender | I was brought but I was kind | and sometimes I get nervous | when I see an open door | | Close your eyes, clear your heart | | Cut the cord | are we human or are we dancer | my sign is vital, my hands are cold | and I´m on my knees | looking for the answer | are we human or are we dancer | | Pay my respects to grace and virtue | send my condolences to good | give my regards to soul and romance | they always did the best they could | and so long to devotion, | you taught me everything I know | wave good bye, wish me well | | You gotta let me go | are we human or are we dancer | my sign is vital, my hands are cold | and I´m on my knees | looking for the answer | are we human or are we dancer | | Will your system be all right | when you dream of home tonight | there is no message we're receiving | let me know is your heart still beating | | Are we human or are we dancer | my sign is vital, my hands are cold | and I´m on my knees | looking for the answer | | You´ve gotta let me know | are we human or are we dancer | my sign is vital, my hands are cold | and I´m on my knees | looking for the answer | are we human or are we dancer | Are we human or are we dancer | Are we human | or are we dancer |

1 comment:

Bueno pues parece ser que al final no fue para nada.
Déjame tu opinión. Muchas gracias y hasta la próxima.